Manager, Learning and Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ready to be a Titan?
The Manager, Learning & Development will influence the ongoing professional development journey for ServiceTitan, optimizing the learner centered experience for continuous improvement, ultimately developing our Titans full potential to help:
* Change Lives,
* Live the Extraordinary &
* Be a Dream Team!
The Manager, Learning & Development plays a critical role for the collaborative design, future proofing and tactical implementation of ServiceTitan's Learning & Development vision. This leader will help link global L&D best practice with the needs of a scaling business in preparation for I.P.O. with ongoing positive impact for our diverse customer communities we serve.
What You'll Do:
* Build and maintain a solid understanding of the organization's objectives and needs, helping create and deliver aligned L&D plans,
* Embrace and implement future state blended L&D methods with a learner centered focus
* Global best practice expertise; in L&D, strategy & execution
* Design, develop and deliver creative, compelling and transformational L&D solutions with a remote first, programatic and multi platform focus,
* Optimize and automate all new and ongoing L&D efforts with a continuous process improvement focus, helping Titans self direct their learning journey,
* Leverage global best practice L&D metrics / data methods to drive and demonstrate impact/value for the business,
* Manage a high performing agile L&D team, leveraging skills, talents and creativity for ongoing knowledge share with positive impacts for the team and business,
* Create and maintain vendor relationships, negotiate contracts and track budgets,
* Be a passionate learner, helping people, business and communities grow,
* Focus on staying ahead of the adult learning curve, helping implement global trends to maximize retention and recall of all learning efforts at ServiceTitan.
What You'll Need:
* Bachelors Degree in HRM, psychology, education, business, and/or related business experience,
* 4+ years relevant experience in Human Resources / Management Consulting,
* Demonstrate an affinity with varied learning technologies & LMS,
* Successfully designed and implemented multi level L&D journeys for geo disbursed global audiences,
* Able to design and produce relevant training materials including e-learning within Sortyline / similar software,
* Strong presentation, facilitation and training skills with the ability to connect with varied groups virtually and in person,
* Ability to connect and engage effectively with employees demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* Analytical and critical thinking abilities with tactical application expertise,
* Proactive problem solver, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Has a working knowledge of cross cultural communication and its effective application in adult learning,
* Improvisational presentation skills,
* Experience in fast-paced scaling business.
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan#06022021