Temporary Demolition Laborers Needed
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you've been laid off due to the Covid Pandemic or other reasons- we are currently hiring full-time temporary workers.
Please apply if you are looking for full time temporary work for the remainder of this year.
* Must have a valid driver's license with 3 years clean driving record
* Must be able to work every other weekend and over-time hours as needed.
This position has the potential to be permanent!
We are ServiceMaster Restoration Services, an employee owned-company. We are a recognized leader in disaster restoration services and cleaning services and have locations in Concord, Santa Clara, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Novato and Reno. We respond to emergency water and fire damage for residential and commercial customers. During this pandemic we are especially busy with Covid Cleaning and Disinfecting. We are passionate about what we do and we care about our customers and our employees. Our team excels at customer service and restoring peace of mind. With client focus and customer care- WE RESTORE!
* Self-driven, detail oriented.
* Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
* High level of integrity and commitment to the work.
* A desire to serve our customers and a passion for teamwork!
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience in janitorial, housekeeping, custodial or restoration field is a plus!
Perks We Offer:
* Paid training and development we will train you to become a restoration pro!
* A career where you can develop your skills and have opportunities for career advancement.
* Company issued Personal Protection Equipment supplied materials, uniform, and ability to utilize company vehicle travel to job sites.
* Various benefits plans as well as paid sick time, holidays and vacation time depending on your hiring status
* Ability to participate in our employer-stock ownership plan (ESOP)! Every vested full time permanent employee becomes an employee-owner with a company-paid retirement fund. Why pay into a retirement account, when you dont have to?
* Two weeks per month of additional after-hours availability.
* A valid driver's license.
* Ability to work overtime hours as required.
* Excellent customer service skills- must be a people person!
* Must consent to pre-employment screening including a drug test, background check and DMV record check if offered a position with the company.
For more information about our company please visit our website