Pre-Arrangement Advisor Gold
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Experienced Sales Professionals Wanted!
We are working harder than ever to reach our customers in the safest and most efficient ways possible.
We have updated the role of our Pre-Arrangement Advisors to include Virtual Presentations in addition to the In-Person Presentations.
Voted a Great Place to Work three years in a row! We are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged cremation services. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Society helps over 80,000 families pre-plan cremation each year. Recognized as an essential business, we have an obligation to educate and take care of families who are requesting our services.
We are currently looking for professional sales employees to join our growing team!
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors are responsible for generating sales using Company provided leads from a variety of sources. This could include Web leads, Direct Mail response leads, and In-person restaurant Seminars.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
Why work for The Neptune Society:
At The Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team include:
* Leads are provided by the Company
* Generous compensation package, which consists of Variable Compensation + Paid Training
. Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program
* Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops
* Benefit eligibility potential to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Sick Time
* Advancement opportunities for professional growth
* Exceptional level of professionalism
* Strong telephone, interpersonal, and communications skills
* High level of compassion and integrity
* Strong 'one call/visit close' ability
* Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
* Experience with in-home and/or seminar-based sales preferred
* Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
* Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you are a hard-working sales professional with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your 'WHY,' please contact us to learn more.
Postal Code: 91423
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-CA - Sherman Oaks