Sr. Navy Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you love high profile and challenging projects supporting the US Navy - Serco has a great opportunity for you! The Data Scientist will support US Navy in sunny San Diego, CA. Bring your data science, process analysis expertise and collaborative skills and make an impact towards our country's military defense and the capabilities of our Sailors.
You will be part of a team that works closely with the customer and other Serco team members to deliver high technology Naval systems. You will provide technical support for our customer as part of a team on-site in San Diego, CA
The successful candidate will help lead manpower and training support efforts for US Navy C5ISR-related programs and systems, be able to imagine, identify and develop new ways of providing training to U.S. Navy Sailors.
In this role, you will:
* Design / Develop Training Estimates of manpower, personnel, training, management, and acquisition requirements for assigned programs/capabilities
* Design / Test analyses for the Job Task Analysis (JTA), Training Situation Analysis (TSA), Training Systems Requirements Analysis (TSRA) and/or Training Situation Document (TSD), Manpower and Training Requirements Planning (MTRP), Training Device Coordinating Paper (TDDCP), Military Characteristic (MC), and Training Effectiveness Evaluation Plan (TEEP) documentation
* Analyze / Conduct Manpower and Training Requirements Planning (MTRP) , examining alternative system concepts early in the acquisition process to determine the best possible Manpower Training (MPT) profile for assigned programs/capabilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Masters Degree or ten (10) years related relevant experience; or a Bachelor's degree plus four (5) years related relevant experience
* Active Secret clearance required
If you are interested in supporting with our military and working with a passionate Serco team then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).