Employment Type: Full-Time
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time.If you're passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its SentinelOne University training team and looking for a technical instructor with great training and course development skills to deliver advanced courses to our customers and partners.
Who are we?
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a technical instructor to join our fast-growing SentinelOne University Training Team. As a member of the S1 U team, you will be part of building and scaling a world class training organization with a mission to help our Customers succeed.
What will you do?
* Drive the development and execution of S1 University training & certification on cyber security topics like Incident Response & Threat Hunting.
* Work with product teams and other subject matter experts to develop content and ensure training & certification topics and content align with Customer needs.
* Stay up to date on latest research and trends in Cyber Security to always maintain subject matter expertise.
* Ensure S1 University represents the highest level of learner experience and the S1 Brand.
* Create and maintain instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
* Assist in design of digital and multimedia curriculum.
* Continuously enhance product expertise, technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
* Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
What experience and skills you should bring?
* Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Education or related field.
* 10+ years proven experience as a technical trainer in the field of Security.
* Strong Cyber Security experience preferred.
* Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in designing technical course content.
* Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
* Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Comfortable and confident speaking to crowds.
* Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
* Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
* Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid Company Holidays
* Paid Sick Time
* Gym membership reimbursement
* Cell phone reimbursement
* Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events