Bilingual Community Based Therapist
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are contracted with Sonoma County Behavioral Health to provide Specialty Mental Health Services to youth ages 0-21 who have Medi-Cal and live within Sonoma county. We would love to welcome an additional Bilingual (Spanish/English) Community Based Therapist to our team who is passionate about working with youth of varying ages, probation involved youth and families, and interested in continuing to help us build a rock star therapy program that promotes the values of unconditional care. Bilingual (Spanish/English) Therapists and Therapists with experience working with children between the ages of 0-5 are highly desired! Additional support will be available to those that are working with the 0-5 population, including participating in an agency wide 0-5 consultation group!
Seneca is always looking for ways to actively empower and uplift traditionally marginalized communities. We are honored to lead a nationwide effort, Todo Por Mi Familia, a campaign to find and connect families who sought asylum in the United States to mental health services. Seneca's agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve.
* Serve as the clinical lead and work with the treatment team to provide assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention and other mental health services as needed at the program site, in clients' homes, and in the community.
* Provide counseling, individual/family therapy, and case management services to help clients achieve mental health treatment goals.
* Collaborate with a child/youth's treatment team to coordinate treatment and supportive services.
* Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members, service providers, and county partners.
* Participate in program-wide on-call rotation as assigned to provide support to children, youth, and families during non-business hours.
* Participate in all staff meetings, trainings, and client meetings when necessary.
* Maintain accurate and timely documentation and paperwork.
* Participate in weekly supervision with the program supervisor or designee.
* Bilingual abilities (Spanish/English) required.
* Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work required.
* Eligible to register with the BBS.
* Own vehicle, California driver's license and insurance.
* TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other licensing or certification requirements.
* Experience in working with diverse populations and ability to work as a team player.
* Strong communication skills and knowledge of psychotherapy theories and interventions.
* Flexible schedule required, with the ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
* Increased compensation package with an additional salary increase for bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities
* Relocation assistance may be available
* Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, partially paid premiums for dependents
* 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, 403b retirement plan, and employer-paid Employee Assistance program
* Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance towards licensure
* Yearly stipend for additional training