Customs Entry Writer
Select Staffing is now hiring Customs Entry Writer for a world-class freight forwarding company in Brisbane!
Pay: $26-30/hr. BOE
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Preparation of customs entries and forwarding freight to designated locations.
• Prepare Customs entries and follow-up with the clearance process on all entries.
• Communicate and offer solutions to documentation discrepancies to client and manager.
• Verify and Coordinate freight delivery to designated locations.
• Resolve finance and accounting reconciliation exchange issues.
• Administrative responsibilities include preparation of report and analysis using various software packages and databases.
• Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
• Daily follow up on documentation discrepancy issues effectively.
If you are interested and want to apply, please click on the link below and Apply Now.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 1-2 year of Customs Brokerage or Import/Export experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Accurate and rapid data entry
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.