Sealed Air is hiring in City of Industry, CA!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Healthcare Benefits available on Day ONE! That's health, dental, vision, and more!
Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
Life Insurance Plans
Paid Leave Plans including Parental, End of Live, Elder Care, Compassion and Others!
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in 2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 115 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com
Available Positions: Maintenance Tech's, Manufacturing Helpers, Machine Operators.
Hiring All Shifts (morning, day, night)
* Principles: Support and model the company's principles that are identified in Sealed Air's Core Competencies that relate to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
* Ingenious Collaboration: Nurture a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas.
* Courageous Determination: Empower to do what it takes to deliver what we promised.
* Purposeful Innovation: Delight our customers with revolutionary solutions that make them win, and share in the value created.
* Uncompromising Ethics: Everyday, lead with a conscious commitment to always do the right thing.
* Quality: Focus on quality, including accuracy in the Production processes, always having an eye for detail and quality in everything that is done.
TYPICAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
* Understand and abide by all safety rules and regulations.
* Complete all required Quality inspections; perform all required testing and documentation.
* Comply with company standards with regard to housekeeping and 5S on machines and surrounding areas.
* Produce orders to schedule in order to satisfy customer needs and production requirements.
* Perform production execution of product labeling and production entry.
* Responsible for the safe operation of plastic extrusion equipment to produce Quality products.
* Perform routine preventative maintenance.
* Gain a working knowledge of all related equipment.
* Be responsible for the safe operation of equipment and perform duties of other team members as required during breaks and absences.
* Complete all required paperwork related to position.
* Operate cranes, forklift, and other related equipment.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have knowledge of process equipment, tooling and procedures in order to set up, operate and maintain equipment/work area in a safe, productive manner.
* Basic math, reading, mechanical and analytical skills are required.
* High awareness towards safety and ability to analyze and solve production facility problems.
* 1+ years experience in manufacturing preferred.
* Frequent standing, walking, bending.
* Pushing, pulling, lifting weights over 30 lbs.
* Eye/hand co-ordination.
* Frequent overtime required
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. Sealed Air participates in the E-Verify Program (US sites only).
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
* Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
* Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it's more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
* Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Warehouse, Supply, Facilities, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Operations