Senior Technical Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Technical Account Manager
Location: US East
RWS Holdings plc is the world's leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe's top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
About The Role:
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for RWS Language Weaver customers success. The Technical Account Manager is a key member of the RWS Language Weaver team and is working closely with our customers and partners to ensure the RWS Language Weaver solutions are deployed successfully and used efficiently. The Technical Account Manager has a pivotal role, and interacts with multiple internal groups, coordinating key customer activities and interacting with the Product Organization to help build better products and solutions
* Ensuring customer success and satisfaction by providing an excellent customer experience
* Building strong relationships with our customers and partners
* Advising customers on solution deployment and solution integration
* Helping customers identify new use cases and ensure efficient and growing use of Language Weaver solutions within the account
* Understanding the customer's business and challenges
* Coordinating with various cross-functional teams to facilitate the understanding of the project deliverables and progress such that corrective measures can be taken if required
* Presenting new product features and roadmaps
* Providing documented feedback and feature requests to the Product Organization
* Being active in the Language Weaver Community by creating articles, documenting best practices and participating in Product Forums
* Documenting bugs, writing up field notes, capturing ideas and requirements that will improve our products and services
Desired Skills and Experience
Technical required skills
* HBO or University degree
* Experience in project management, technical consulting, developing and implementing software solutions, especially in machine learning applications
* Technical insight and a strong interest in keeping up with technology advancements
* Good knowledge and a solid experience in at least a number of the following areas:
* Enterprise software, deployed both on-premise and in the Cloud
o Windows and Linux Operating Systems
o Containers and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
o Network Infrastructure: TCP/IP, DNS, Routing
o Understanding of Cyber Security challenges (Authentication & Authorization, Network protection, Data Protection, Encryption)
o Experience with REST APIs and how to submit requests / parse JSON responses
Performance Criteria / Personal skills
* You are customer focus
* You have the ability to understand customers challenges and provide out of the box solutions
* You enjoy the challenge of problem solving and come up with well thought through practical solutions
* You have the drive to achieve results through a logical and systematic approach
* You aggressively complete the task assigned to you as well as pro-actively seek new tasks
* You do not need clear structures and procedures to get your work done
* You are able to work both independently and within a team
* You are persuasive, creative, flexible, results-orientated and practical
* You have good communication, documentation and presentation skills
* You can organize your own work and stay steady under pressure of juggling competing priorities
* You act as a representative of RWS Language Weaver when it comes to personal appearance and image
* You are pro-active, energetic and passionate about the success of your accounts ?
* You are willing to travel nationally & internationally
* You are willing to work with flexible hours to accommodate for meetings with colleagues and customers in different time zones (European and Asia)
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.