Employment Type: Full-Time
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Radiology Department as an OBGYN Sonographer at Scripps Coastal Medical Center.
The Sonographer is responsible for providing age specific care, education and imaging procedures in conjunction with other members of the defined health care team. Adheres to safety standards and regulatory requirements; participates in QC and PI activities; maintains own clinical competency and mandatory requirements.
This position is full time, working 10 hour shifts, and is located at Scripps Coastal Encinitas with the flexibility to support Scripps Coastal Oceanside as needed.
Required Experience/Specialized Skills:
* Completion of a formal training/educational program from a school that is accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
* Imaging experience in a hospital or clinic setting
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* ARMDS OB/GYN
* BLS from the American Heart Association
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
* 1-2 years experience in a hospital or clinic setting
* NT Certification/MFM Experience STRONGLY preferred