RN - Clinic - Cardiology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Caring for San Diegans since 1924, Scripps Clinic is San Diego's first choice for exceptional primary care and highly specialized and coordinated specialty care. Scripps Clinic offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services that are nationally recognized for quality, excellence and innovation. From primary to specialty care, our team-based model is designed to provide the best possible care and outcomes for you and your family. More than 900 providers and physicians provide 1.5 million patient visits a year coordinated through an integrated electronic health record.
Scripps cardiologists diagnose, treat and coordinate patient care with primary care physicians and surgeons who specialize in all types of cardiovascular conditions and underlying health challenges tied to the heart and vascular system. Using the most advanced technology, we offer heart care services for you and your family throughout San Diego County - from Chula Vista to Oceanside - making our team of experts available where and when you need them.
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our team at Scripps Clinic Rancho San Diego as an RN for the Cardiology unit. You will:
* Demonstrate compassionate care during patient assessments and care tasks
* Perform specific procedures and medication administration as appropriate
* Triage calls, prescription refills, ordering tests and medications based upon Physician request, and calling our patients with their results.
* Perform Case Management
* Assist with Echocardiograms
This is a Full-time, Mon-Fri 8 hour shift position located in Rancho San Diego. You will support the Echo Clinic two monthly on a Saturday.
* Prior RN experience
* Strong patient relations skills and excellent communication skills, interpretation and comfortable phone triaging
* Current California RN License
* BLS from American Heart Association
* Prior experience in a clinic or ambulatory care setting