Registered Nurse Operation Room - New Hire Incentive
Employment Type: Part-Time
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
In 2018, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego was ranked as 'high performing' by U.S. News and World Report in nephrology. Scripps Mercy Hospital is San Diego's longest established hospital, and the only Catholic medical center with campuses in San Diego and Chula Vista. Our team of highly skilled and engaged health professionals provide exceptional patient care which we describe as the 'Mercy style of care.' We believe that the mind, body and spirit each play an integral part in the healing process, and we care for our patients and each other with that philosophy in mind.
Join our busy and close-knit Surgery Department team as a Perioperative RN where 900 surgeries a year are performed. Here you will:
* Provide care for patients before, during and after surgery
* Work in the 12 Operating Room Suites in trauma, ortho, spine, urology, bariatric, some plastics, robotics and general.
* Act as charge nurse
This is a Part Time NIGHT position with 12 hour shifts located at Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego.
* One (1) year of RN experience in the Operating Room
* California Registered Nurse License
* Charge experience
* Current BLS for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
* Must be able to speak, read, and follow instructions in English
* Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors
* Bachelor's degree in nursing
* 2 or more years OR experience
* Trauma experience