Epic Principal Trainer
Employment Type: Full-Time
This is a pipeline requisition for Epic Principal Trainer opportunities within Scripps Health. Qualified candidates may be matched to other openings within the organization for consideration. If you are interested in joining Scripps Health as an Epic Principal Trainer, but are unsure where to begin your search, please apply!
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting Scripps Health as an Epic Principal Trainer for the Enterprise Epic Department. Together, you'll bring your expertise, compassion, and excellence to all we do. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy providing world class customer service.
The Epic Principal Trainer identifies gaps, creates curriculum and delivers training at a system level for assigned service line. Serves as key liaison with facilities and works proactively with all leadership to assess and identify needed learning interventions and success factors, and implement training for quality outcomes. Responsible for ensuring strong communication across system for focus on variation reduction and consistent application of learning principles and processes. This role will provide continual assessment of learning/competencies needed to ensure quality outcomes.
This is a full time, salaried position and offers Scripps Health's award winning benefit package, with potential for a 9/80 work schedule. This role is currently a work-from-home position, however, does require location in San Diego, CA.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
* Bachelor's degree.
* Master's degree.
* Current or past Scripps Credentialed Trainer preferred
* Epic certification or proficiency preferred
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
* Three to five years of recent progressive education experience in an health care facility.
* Knowledge of computer technology and applications as applicable for role.
* Working knowledge of current theoretical approaches, strategies and concepts regarding the delivery of training for assigned application.
* Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, team development, planning and follow-through.
* Ability to exercise the authority and responsibility for assigned services.
* Current license or certification (s) in specific discipline required, or must be attained within 6 months of hire.