CDL Driver - Stockton, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a CDL Driver to deliver a variety SCAFCO products. As a CDL Driver you will be responsible for the safe handling and delivery of construction materials to CWallA branches. This position will be based out of our Home Office in Stockton, CA.
Qualifications for a CDL Driver Include:
* Valid Class A CDL license
* Clean driving record
* Proven warehouse and forklift experience
* Ability to consistently lift and carry construction materials
Responsibilities of a CDL Driver Include:
* Safe and legal operation of commercial delivery vehicle
* Safe delivery and off-loading of commercial construction materials
* Safe operation of a forklift
* Participating in the accurate and orderly placement of delivered material at each branch
* Preparing and staging materials for deliveries
* Continuously abiding by traffic laws and regulatory agency guidelines
* Inventory control
What We Can Offer You:
* Competitive Wages!
* Great Benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and many more!
* Excellent Ways to Prepare for Your Future: 401K with company matching, life insurance and many more!
Who We Are:
With almost 60 years of engineering and manufacturing experience, SCAFCO has gained a worldwide reputation for high-quality products, great customer service, and strong corporate ethics. Taking an active role in the local community, SCAFCO contributes to several charities and foundations and is involved with many local educational institutions.
Our Products Include:
* Steel studs and track
* Furring channel
* Deflection and secure clip
* Header and jamb studs
* Joists, shaftwall and more!