Employment Type: Full-Time
Perform routine cleaning and light maintenance at SC Fuels facilities. Maintain and ensure clean and safe facilities.
* $500 Sign-On Bonus*
Perform and assist in the maintenance of company operated fueling facilities, buildings and properties.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to;
* Cleaning all areas, including dispensers, islands, buildings, storage areas, parking areas, bathrooms, driveways, gutters, sidewalks, tank slabs, and all areas as assigned.
* Performing light maintenance, including repair and maintenance to hanging hardware and other light duty tasks as assigned.
* Perform inspections, including all daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly inspections required by SC Fuels as well as local, State, and Federal agencies.
* Respond to emergencies, such as power outages, spills, etc.
* Complete all required paperwork
* Work cooperatively with co-workers, dispatchers and supervisors.
* Professionally represent the company with quality of site appearance and standards as well as personal appearance (dress code required. Safety vest provided)
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Perform physical work in an outdoor environmental
* Knowledge of the proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies
* Knowledge of the proper use of hand tools
* Ability to use basic computer functions such as email, instant messaging, and site controller software.
* Ability to speak, read and write English.
* Work indoors / outdoors
* Sitting / standing for long periods
* Must have reliable vehicle
* Lifting up to 30 pounds infrequently
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled