Sr. IT Business Analyst - Finance/CRM - Newport Beach - San Jose - Mesa, Arizona
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery -
Sr. IT Business Analyst - Finance/CRM
About Satellite Healthcare
Satellite Healthcare is more than simply a dialysis company. Since our founding in 1974, we have become the industry's leader in personalized quality care: 70% of our centers earn 4- and 5-star ratings from Medicaid and Medicare.gov, far ahead of all other providers. Our success in caring for patients can be attributed to our mission, our not-for-profit structure, and our people. Together, they create a powerfully patient-centered organization.
Our mission is clear: to make life better for people living with kidney disease. Because we are a non-profit, we can pursue that mission with all our resources, united by our passion for patient care. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Satellite Research explores new ways to elevate the effectiveness and delivery of dialysis therapy. And Satellite Wellbound is leading the industry in home dialysis because better outcomes and quality of life are our highest priority. We are also substantial contributors to community and philanthropic kidney initiatives.
Across our organization, we share a single mission - to make life better for those living with kidney disease. Watch our video to learn more about our mission.
About the Role
The IT Business Systems Analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends IT solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This position interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery. It conducts detailed research of vendor products, assists with general project management and addresses enterprise application administrative tasks. The IT Business Systems Analyst is a liaison among enterprise applications business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. This is done in conjunction with a strong understanding of the relevant technologies, at an application administration level.
In addition, the IT Business Systems Analyst follows best practices and standardizes how work is managed and delivered. This includes regular status reporting, escalation of issues to business sponsors, and participation in driving the usability, efficiency and scalability of enterprise applications functionality.
* Gather, analyze and document Satellite's business and functional requirements from clinical staff, Operations and business users
* Analyze, document, and improve workflows, processes, and standards
* Understand business process management to elicit and gather customer business requirements and translate them to specific software requirements
* Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements including GUI, screen and interface designs
* Act as an experienced interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
* Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects
* Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
* Manage client expectations effectively
* Lead work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases against all requirements
* Analyze application defects to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements
* Lead post-project analysis to reflect upon successes, failures, and lessons learned
* Facilitate SCRUM daily meetings
* Responsible for driving the Satellite Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
* Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
* Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
* Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite's I-CARE Standards. Employees must abide by all Satellite's standards of patient care, patient's rights and ethical treatment, and adhere to safety and quality programs.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field
* Five (5) years of IT and/or Business experience in a Business Systems Analysis role or experience working with internal clients and/or external agencies/partners
* Proven experience working with the core business teams of Finance, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing
* Hands-on experience developing/administering relevant packaged or custom-applications
* Experience administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement are strongly preferred.
* Experience administering Microsoft on premise enterprise applications such as MS Dynamics Great Plains and/or MS Dynamics CRM highly preferred
* Experience administering SaaS enterprise applications such as Ultipro HRIS highly preferred
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* A blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position
* Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications
* Well-versed in SCRUM methodologies
* Understanding of various essential business functions of an organization
* Strong ability to facilitate process mapping activities and working knowledge of mapping techniques
* Strong understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
* Strong understanding with how legacy and web-based system interfaces with each other
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
* Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment with contractors, resources administratively reporting to other managers, and third-party vendors
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
* Proficient understanding of key technologies and processes - programming, database, operations, and platforms
* Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English in person, over the phone and via email
Making life better for those with kidney disease is a mission you can embrace fully and passionately. You want to learn about your patients beyond just their time in treatment. You know the value of compassion, commitment and especially collaboration. You believe in continuous improvement as a way of looking at everything. You pursue goals with determination and build long and productive professional relationships.
What You Will Gain
Relationships: You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team who are just as passionate as you about making a difference in others' lives. You will also work alongside leaders who believe leading means serving; they support you in providing care that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Impact: The care you provide will enable our patients to live a better life that meets their needs holistically.
Growth: A Satellite career offers a lot of challenges, but also the support and leadership to learn and grow from each one. Here, the paths you find for fulfilling your aspirations don't need to be linear if that's your choice. With everything Satellite is doing to be a force for progress in the industry, you have many options before you.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. offers a drug free work environment.