Executive Assistant - Newport Beach, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support ensuring the smooth workflow of daily operations.
Executive Administrative Assistant
About Satellite Healthcare
Satellite Healthcare is more than simply a dialysis company. Since our founding in 1974, we have become the industry's leader in personalized quality care: 70% of our centers earn 4- and 5-star ratings from Medicaid and Medicare.gov, far ahead of all other providers. Our success in caring for patients can be attributed to our mission, our not-for-profit structure, and our people. Together, they create a powerfully patient-centered organization.
Our mission is clear: to make life better for people living with kidney disease. Because we are a non-profit, we can pursue that mission with all our resources, united by our passion for patient care. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Satellite Research explores new ways to elevate the effectiveness and delivery of dialysis therapy. And Satellite Wellbound is leading the industry in home dialysis because better outcomes and quality of life are our highest priority. We are also substantial contributors to community and philanthropic kidney initiatives.
Across our organization, we share a single mission - to make life better for those living with kidney disease. Watch our video to learn more about our mission.
About the Role
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support ensuring the smooth workflow of daily operations. This is a high level administrative support position, working with highly confidential information and matters.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative functions including managing the executive's schedule, handling meeting requests, scheduling appointments, ensuring the executive is adequately prepared for meetings, and managing projects that require the ability to organize information related to applicable subject areas, policies, programs and company matters.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for establishing a good working relationship with team members, other departments and external contacts. This position coordinates with other departments in carrying out administrative functions such as planning meetings, conferences, programs, and special events.
Administrative duties include reading and following up with incoming correspondence, making travel and meeting arrangements, drafting correspondence, preparing reports and analyses, and maintaining a positive customer relations perspective. This role represents the executive in following up on projects and securing information relevant to executive responsibility.
* Responsible for executive's calendar; manage all requests for appointments, coordinate schedules, invitees, locations, and set up conference calls; set priorities for activities and appointments, keep the executive aware of meetings, guests, events, and other obligations
* Screen incoming mail and telephone calls; take accurate messages, research and respond to a wide range of inquiries with little to no direction, direct appropriate inquiries to other responsible parties in a timely and appropriate fashion
* Prepare and/or coordinate official correspondence, formal presentations, various documents, and handle all incoming and outgoing mail
* Responsible for complete coordination of meetings, both on-site and off-site, including scheduling, correspondence, site reservations, preparing materials, and arranging travel accommodations and catering
* Record meeting minutes as required; compile necessary status reports; responsible for follow-up on action items; prepare analyses as requested
* Prepares and coordinates all travel arrangements including reimbursement for the executive
* Provides administrative support to other executives
* Works collaboratively with all members of the Executive Team and provides assistance as needed
* Assists Executive Assistants, including providing coverage for vacations and absences as needed
* Provides coverage for Corporate reception desk as needed
* Other duties and projects as assigned (i.e. assist with budgeting, contracts, market research)
Education & Experience:
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Three (3) years of experience as an executive/administrative assistant to a senior/executive level manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Proactive in anticipating executive needs; a high-energy self-starter who takes initiative; able to work independently
* Outstanding organizational skills to streamline the daily activities of a fast-paced office
* Meticulous attention to detail to oversee heavy scheduling and calendar management
* Provide outstanding customer service by maintaining a courteous and helpful approach when dealing with staff, visitors, patients and physicians
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for frequent interaction with all staff levels
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills; demonstrates an understanding of others during stressful situations, able to resolve conflicts, a great team player
* Flexibility and time management skills to ensure that all deadlines are met
* Capable of multi-tasking; manages deadlines well; exceptional follow-up
* Highly self-motivated, persistent, dependable and self-sufficient
* Discretion, sensitivity and excellent judgment in regards to confidential information
* Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Internet research
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Flexible working schedule to adapt to peak demands
Making life better for those with kidney disease is a mission you can embrace fully and passionately. You want to learn about your patients beyond just their time in treatment. You know the value of compassion, commitment and especially collaboration. You believe in continuous improvement as a way of looking at everything. You pursue goals with determination and build long and productive professional relationships.
What You Will Gain
Relationships: You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team who are just as passionate as you about making a difference in others' lives. You will also work alongside leaders who believe leading means serving; they support you in providing care that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Impact: The care you provide will enable our patients to live a better life that meets their needs holistically.
Growth: A Satellite career offers a lot of challenges, but also the support and leadership to learn and grow from each one. Here, the paths you find for fulfilling your aspirations don't need to be linear if that's your choice. With everything Satellite is doing to be a force for progress in the industry, you have many options before you.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. offers a drug free work environment.