Employment Type: Full-Time
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
Ability to maintain quality and efficiency of the supervisors.
Ability to comply with safety, GMP, GHP, and food safety policies and procedures.
Ability to maintain good sanitation and housekeeping practices.
Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to perform analytical testing and microbiology.
Maintain quality and efficiency of the laboratory.
Perform other duties as assigned.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
Must be able to communicate in English including reading, writing and speaking.
Ability to work well with others in a quick and efficient manner with little supervision.
Food industry experience and/or background helpful.
Good problem-solving skills and self-motivated.
Competence in basic math.
Computer skills are desirable.
Possess good mechanical skills and good manual dexterity.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
* What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
* Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ('the Company,' 'Saputo,' 'our' or 'we') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the 'Candidate Portal'). It applies to all current and former candidates.
* This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
* This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
* It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.