Sr Customer Engagement Executive - HXM - West
Employment Type: Full-Time
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The SuccessFactors HXM Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. The focus of this position is to maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through adoption and consumption of entitled subscription software in support of the LACE model. The CEE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through proactive account planning, and alignment of customers' business strategies to product, solution and partner road mapping. The CEE is responsible for retention of the revenue associated with customers within their portfolio, effective positioning of the specific Line of Business value proposition to leverage adoption of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer. The CEE will be managing accounts with complex systems, stakeholder networks and higher ranges of Total Managed Contract values.
The CEE develops relationships with account key decision makers and executive sponsors, participate in regular review meetings with the identified stakeholders as per the governance plan. Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should include:
* Leverage the Relationship Assessment as baseline for account planning
* Leverage the Outcome Success Plan as a live, working plan of agreed upon engagements with both internal teams and customer.
* Governance consultation; advising and guiding customers to establish, utilize and mature in the use of governance models which drive to value realization and adoption
* Ensure deep adoption of both products AND features for purchases solutions
* Expand business process automation
* Increase the customer's usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
* Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
* Identify areas for improvement across the existing subscription as well as the broader potential software
* Work with broader team in the client to identify areas of improvement and streamlining
* Develop client specific, achievable KPI's and ensure the client is working towards achieving these, providing guidance and identifying help as needed
* Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, adoption, consumption and subscription software expansion.
* Digital Transformation; Creation and Execution of Digital Transformation 3-5 Year Road Mapping
* Facilitate regular business reviews with customer and Account team and the broader members to confirm ongoing customer account goals, assess progress, align to value realization and strengthen relationships
* Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, AGS support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
* Leverage the various Centers to ensure consistent and scalable processes to drive Onboarding, Adoption, Consumption, Renewals and Expansion
* Manage new account assignment into portfolio
* Develop and maintain working relationships with Partners engaged with assigned accounts to insure effective account implementations, relationships and deliverables. Where applicable engage with Partner Delivery Managers (PDM)for unified oversight.
* Work with the partner and client during deployment to ensure the best outcome for all parties
* Drive successful renewals (including accurate forecasting of renewals) and using in depth knowledge of customers, drive growth opportunities in partnership with assigned Account Executives
* Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
Experience & Language Requirements
* 5-7 years of experience in the following areas:
* Proven experience with business process transformation and re-engineering disciplines
* Experience managing complex customer engagements
* Commercial experience including experience in forecasting, developing account management plans and contract negotiation
* Line of Business specific experience - specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into.
* Examples include:
* Knowledge of the cloud product being supported
* Multi-lingual depending upon region
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
* Bachelor equivalent
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :Virtual - USA
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
There's more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That's why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders' Award - the highest employee recognition at SAP. It's awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP's vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world's hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple - software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
Not all heroes wear capes.
The key to SAP's success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages - and bring their own unique experiences to the table.
Sr Customer Engagement Executive - HXM - West
Posted Date: Sep 4, 2021
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Palo Alto, CA, US, 94304
Send me alerts every days
Send me alerts every days
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Engineering, Technology