SAP SuccessFactors iXp Intern- Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
**About the SAP Internship Experience Program**
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
*Three reasons to intern at SAP*
1. CULTURE OF COLLABORATION: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. PROJECT-DRIVEN EXPERIENCE: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. GAIN VISIBILITY: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
**About the team**
The SAP SuccessFactors UX Design Team is a tight-knit group of individuals who focus on elevating the experience of our users through problem finding, visual design, interaction design, and user research. Our team leads the charge of adopting a user-centric approach throughout SAP SuccessFactors. We are keen to push the boundaries of what our software can do to make an impact on our users.
**What you’ll do**:
Position title: SAP SuccessFactors iXp Intern- Product Designer
Location: Reston, Virginia – please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings
Expected start date to end date: June 7th, 2021- August 13th, 2021
**In this role, you’ll**:
- Contribute significantly to design projects on web and mobile apps
- Deliver high-fidelity, detail-oriented mock-ups to illustrate design proposals that solve user pain-points
- Collaborate with cross functional team (Developers, Product Managers, User Assistance) to seek feedback and iterate on your designs
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to produce insights and inform your eventual designs
- Participate in other user research efforts to improve the usability of our products
- Practice storymapping skills in order to present and advocate for your designs
- Learn how to proactively provide and receive feedback during design meetings within and outside our team
- See your designs all the way through to release and make an impact on thousands of users