SAP iXp Intern - Talent Attraction
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
Position title: SAP iXp Intern - Talent Attraction
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Expected start date: ASAP, 6 to 12 months - 40 hours per week
ABOUT THE TEAM
Are you a super connector? Do you love meeting new people and recall details about their passions or personal lives with ease?
SAP’s Talent Attraction team has an exciting opportunity for an intern. Initially, you will support operations within the team to get exposure to all the phases of the recruitment process as well as support reporting and metric analysis of recruiting data. After 3-4 months you’ll have the opportunity to partner with Hiring Managers to recruit against open vacancies.
You will learn all aspects of SAP’s recruiting process including client management, sourcing, screening candidates, negotiating, and presenting offers. The ideal candidate will have a desire to build a career in Talent Acquisition.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL:
Project Management PMO: 100% first 3-4 months, 50% thereafter
- Reporting and metric analysis of recruiting data
- Support operations within the team to get exposure to all the phases of the recruitment process
- Support special project
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Talent Attraction: 50% after 3-4 months
- Build relationships with business managers to determine hiring needs, devise and execute effective recruiting strategies and provide a central source of support and knowledge to the businesses
- Manage all phases of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, selecting candidates, negotiating and presenting offers and finalizing hires
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, colleagues and other team members to create partnerships that yield a pipeline of key talent
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates including screening, timely feedback and onboarding and ensure that every candidate has a positive candidate experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Prior internship or work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Recruiting or HR experience preferred
- Currently enrolled in a master’s program specializing in human resources or relatable field preferred
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to scrub and interpret data using formulas, pivot tables, V-lookups, and graphs
- Strong Power Point and graphic design skills
- Strong networking skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- High Initiative and strong independent worker
- Ability to work with ambiguity
FOLLOW @SAPIXP ON INSTAGRAM AND DON’T MISS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE!
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
OUR INCLUSION PROMISE
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:292530 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: