SAP iXp Intern - North America HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The intern will support the North America HR Business Partner team. The client-facing HR Business Partners (HRBPs) influence and execute people-driven programs and practices in their assigned territory. The HRBPs coach leaders in the transformation of organizations, assess and upskill talent in the business, and influence the successful achievement of business strategy through human capital.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - North America HR Business Partner
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Expected Start Date: October 2021
Contract Duration: 6 months
In this role, you’ll:
- SAP runs SAP: become an expert in process, functionality, & analytics within our Human Capital Management tools & propel the adoption of new tools within the business
- Support the HRBPs with their People & Organizational Strategy - including projects, analytics, & creative ideas
- Learn all Human Resources annual processes and consult HRBPs & leaders
- Provide day-to-day support to HRBPs. This may include analysis of HR system data, auditing organizational hierarchies, resolving system inaccuracies, coaching leaders on tools and processes, or managing the pipeline of recruiting activity
- Special projects as assigned to support the general HRBP community
- Find creative ways to help the HR community-run simpler
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Strong analytical skills and project or program management experience
- Ability to effectively multitask duties and responsibilities
- Ability to follow through and respond to requests with a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism
- Ability to accept feedback to continuously improve
- An innovative approach to attracting talent, measuring impact, and problem resolution
- An avid learner and critical thinker
- A proactive and independent approach to critical thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Requires candidates to be currently enrolled or recent graduate of a degree program
- All majors welcome
- Previous internship experience helpful
FOLLOW @SAPIXP ON INSTAGRAM AND DON’T MISS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE!
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
OUR INCLUSION PROMISE
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306789 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: