SAP iXp Intern - Global Experience Management Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be part of SAP’s Global Experience Management Office (XMO. The Global XMO, Intern will engage to enable critical reporting and data analytics, communications, strategic project management, and change management efforts to drive the implementation of SAP’s strategy and achievement of shared business objectives in creating world class experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Global Experience Management Office (XMO)
Location: Newtown Square, PA / Virtual
Expected Start Date: October 2021
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 months
In this role, you’ll:
This 12 month internship/co-op will provide hands-on opportunities for exposure with contributions to the delivery of improved internal/external customer satisfaction and measurable business value. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing data analysis, reporting, research and insights to support the team’s goals
- Facilitating execution of internal SAP processes, systems, and serving as a key connection point
- Contributing project leadership and driving coordinated execution across multiple teams
- Analyzing and informing strategic decision-making, key initiatives, and budget/resource allocation
- Fostering and maintaining strategic partnerships across stakeholders to execute change
- Delivering ongoing business and project related reporting and updates
- Writing reports and communications for a variety of audiences, internally and externally
- Validating, interpreting, and contributing to research reports and presentations
- Developing and implementing tools and templates to facilitate key processes
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
A successful candidate will be someone with business operations, data analytics and/or marketing experience who enjoys working within rapidly changing environments, is comfortable with ambiguity, thrives on hard work, and demonstrates strong business acumen with the highest level of integrity. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: results-oriented, energetic, empathetic, highly communicative, creative problem solver who values diversity.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or graduate-level degree in related field is required.
- Base understanding of the software industry and competitive landscape.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability undertake analyses, develop synthesized findings/recommendations, quickly articulate a storyline and conduct high-impact presentations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to express complex matters in a crisp, easy to understand, and consumable-fashion
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships across functions, levels and geographies – internally and externally
- Highest level of flexibility, integrity and confidentiality
- Fluent in English
- Professional experience in business operations, data analytics and marketing
- Previous experience with Qualtrics and reporting a plus
FOLLOW @SAPIXP ON INSTAGRAM AND DON’T MISS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE!
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
OUR INCLUSION PROMISE
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306346 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: