Associate Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the market leader of ERP software, SAP Product Engineering Group provides a complete portfolio of maintenance offerings and a comprehensive range of services that enable customers to continually improve core business processes while leveraging their existing solutions. The SAP Solution Manager is a service platform, which is designed to assist customers to implementing and operating their IT solutions efficiently to increase reliability and lower the cost of ownership. This product provides the tools, the integrated content, and the gateway to SAP that you need to implement, operate, and monitor your SAP centric solutions and hybrid solutions, thereby accelerating the transition phase to Intelligent Enterprise. The continuous Innovation Services team is responsible for the innovation and stabilization of SAP Solution Manager, which is the premier platform for the on-Premise customer installed base and partners, where we will deliver continuous innovation until at least 2027 and beyond.
- Should be team-oriented, reliable, self-starter, independent learner.
- You will be working in the area of Asset Management delivering projects that improve the performance of customers equipment.
- Following agile methodologies, you will work on continuous innovations, develop solutions and take care of the quality and new features of these applications.
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts.
- 1- 3 years of work experience
- Programming skills in one technology
- Experience with Internet of Things, Big Data, Machine Learning is a plus
- Knowledge of data historian solutions
- Microsoft Excel and scripting skills is a plus
- Working with and understanding Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Effectiveness in problem-solving and results-oriented
- Ability to adapt to new environments and new technologies
- Good collaboration and communication skills needed to ensure high customer satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies
- Soft skills: Excellent written and verbal communication, workshop facilitation, and building long lasting relationships with customers