Employment Type: Full-Time
Category (For Job Seekers)
11611 - PCB Costa Mesa California USA - Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US (Primary)
3rd Shift position
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Prepare micro-sections from circuit boards for final shipment and for in-process evaluation for plating, drilling etc inspection. Perform chemical analysis of plating solutions, cleaners, micro-etches and other routine lab analysis.
Nature of Duties:
* Prepare and evaluate cross sections for all shipments required.
* Complete the proper evaluation forms, reports, and be able to perform data entry.
* Thermal stress samples as needed.
* Must be able to utilize AA equipment and run chemical analysis using CVS equipment.
* Familiarity with True Cham software, a plus
Education and Experience:
* Associates Degree or equivalent circuit board experience
* Minimum of 1-2 years PCB Manufacturing experience, preferred.
* Candidate must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and or PowerPoint) and the use of shop floor software to complete transactions in Oracle and other MRP systems.
* Ability to read and understand Customer specifications
* Ability to evaluate relevant cross section testing to IPC 6012
* Must be able to perform repetitive lifting and grinding to prepare cross sections.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful Permanent Resident