Failure Analysis Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Category (For Job Seekers)
H1201 - Plant P20 - San Jose, CA 95131 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
We are currently seeking a candidate for a PCB bare board failure analysis technician.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
Technician will be responsible for working closely with production and evaluate test failures and production failures mainly, but not limited to, the use of cross sections.
Technician will be responsible for reporting results back to the engineering and production team and organizing them in an accessible online database.
Education and Experience
* Minimum 1 years of related experience.
* 2 year degree preferred. Willing to consider combination of education and experience.
* Experience in a metallurgical lab making and evaluating cross sections is required.
* Electrical test experience is preferred
* Candidate must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
* Must be flexible and available for overtime
* Must have good attention to detail and good quality.
* Must have good verbal and communications skills.
* Ability to enter information in computer system.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity