Associate Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you passionate about making healthcare easier? Do you enjoy using your energy and internal motivation to find the root causes of issues and implement creative solutions?
In this dynamic and highly collaborative position you will be responsible for providing systems analysis support for technology-enabled solutions serving internal business units, which in-turn will help our members and providers. You will work closely with key stakeholders - business users, project managers and other IT professionals - to elicit requirements, analyze systems, analyze data, troubleshoot systems and contribute to designing and improving systems-related business processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Elicit and document - you know how to clearly convey a business users' needs to a software developer.
* Perform data analysis - you love digging into data, figuring things out, solving sometimes complex issues and driving towards creative solutions.
* Develop and recommend innovative ideas - you strive to do things better than they've been done before.
* Document and teach - you document your creative ideas well and love teaching others.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
* A BS degree or equivalent work experience.
* 1 or more years experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst (or comparable position) in a healthcare environment.
* Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries.
* A love of managing requirements and test suites in Team Foundation Server (or similar tool).
* Process design/documentation methodologies, production of quality deliverables, process and use case modeling and business case development.
* An eye for detail and getting things done on time.
* A passion for collaboration.
* Persistent and structured thinking.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 140,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.