Sr. Analyst, M&A Quote to Cash Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
Salesforce is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for large scale operating model / business transformation / post-merger integration (M&A) projects in the Revenue Operations Quote to Cash space. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of Salesforce's growing team.
This person will be responsible for making critical decisions on crucial projects to improve and scale our internal operations. In this role, the candidate will manage project timelines and deliverables, diagram as-is and to-be processes, gather and document requirements, make strategic decisions, and provide status updates to executives.
* Represent the Quote to Cash Strategy & Operations team on large scale integration projects and act as the subject matter expert for internal systems and processes
* Lead projects including scoping, project planning, supervision, communicating tasks/issues/risks, business requirements ideation and implementation
* Coordinate and lead multi-functional meetings, document decisions & follow-up on actions
* Provide guidance to IT on building system improvements
* Share status updates and maintain issue logs and project risks
* Develop, document and maintain a repository of Quote to Cash business rules and process flows
* Support internal users by acquiring feedback on improving systems and working with IT to deliver requests
* Work with training specialist to build training collateral related to policy and process changes
* 3+ years of experience related to Quote to Cash, CPQ and Order Management Systems, management consulting experience and project management experience
* Quote to Cash experience across all project phases, from initial visioning, implementation, to post go-live support.
* Solid understanding of Lucidchart or other process documentation software
* Solid understanding of Smart Sheets or other project management software
* Sophisticated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive
* Experience working with M&A, software development, business transformation, finance transformation or project implementation
* Experience working in complex business and technical environments (technical functional knowledge of Salesforce, CRM, CPQ)
* Strategic forward-thinking business operations problem solver with strong analytical capabilities and a data driven approach; ability to think independently and consider multi-functional and upstream/downstream impacts
* Demonstrated ability to drive operational improvements, problem-solve and produce results
* Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, balance multiple projects, and deliver accuracy in a fast paced environment where flexibility is imperative
* Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team environment
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues
* PMP, Six Sigma, eTom & ITIL certifications are a plus
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $80,400. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.