Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Department: Information Services
Location: Lakeland, FL, Fort Worth, TX, San Diego, CA, Ontario, CA, Buena Park, CA, Walton, KY, Joliet, IL, or Myerstown, PA
* Responsible for resolving support issues (bugs and service requests) for Softeon WMS and related applications.
* Responsible for tracking issues and resolving in a timely manner.
* Able to maintain targeted supported SLA's.
* Understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
* Able to work with APIs and Integration mapping between different client(s) systems.
* Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
* Responsible for developing new product/ service-oriented strategies.
* Assists in developing solutions for business problems inside the organization.
* Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
* Able to test system functionality including writing test scripts, assisting with user testing, and training.
* Accountable for enforcement of product deadlines and schedules.
* Assists with training of super users within the organization.
* Validates and maintain end-user documentation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technology degree strongly preferred.
* Two (2) years of related experience and/or training supporting the Softeon WMS preferred.
* Experience in logistics including warehousing, packaging and fulfillment is preferred.
* Experience in system support working a queue and problem solving, providing solutions, and communicating outcomes.
* Experience in training other associates/employees on Softeon strongly preferred.
* Experience with systems for multi-site warehousing/distribution/fulfillment/logistics operations preferred.
* Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology nice to have.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Must have experience with process management.
* Must have strong analysis skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution.
* Must have training capabilities to ensure understanding and use of systems.
* Must have decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Must have a high degree of integrity and trust to provide excellence in service to customers/end users.
* Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
* Must be able to write functional business requirements documentation.
* Must be able to write and execute test cases.
* Must be able to 'learn on the fly'.
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to travel for business up to 10% of the time.