Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse, friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment. If you're looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team today.
Department: Information Services
Location: Lakeland, FL, Fort Worth, TX, San Diego, CA, Ontario, CA, Buena Park, CA, Walton, KY, Joliet, IL, or Myerstown, PA
* Responsible for resolving support issues (bugs and service requests) for Softeon WMS and related applications.
* Responsible for tracking issues and resolving in a timely manner.
* Able to maintain targeted supported SLA's.
* Understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
* Able to work with APIs and Integration mapping between different client(s) systems.
* Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
* Responsible for developing new product/ service-oriented strategies.
* Assists in developing solutions for business problems inside the organization.
* Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
* Able to test system functionality including writing test scripts, assisting with user testing, and training.
* Accountable for enforcement of product deadlines and schedules.
* Assists with training of super users within the organization.
* Validates and maintain end-user documentation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technology degree strongly preferred.
* Two (2) years of related experience and/or training supporting the Softeon WMS preferred.
* Experience in logistics including warehousing, packaging and fulfillment is preferred.
* Experience in system support working a queue and problem solving, providing solutions, and communicating outcomes.
* Experience in training other associates/employees on Softeon strongly preferred.
* Experience with systems for multi-site warehousing/distribution/fulfillment/logistics operations preferred.
* Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology nice to have.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Must have experience with process management.
* Must have strong analysis skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution.
* Must have training capabilities to ensure understanding and use of systems.
* Must have decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Must have a high degree of integrity and trust to provide excellence in service to customers/end users.
* Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
* Must be able to write functional business requirements documentation.
* Must be able to write and execute test cases.
* Must be able to 'learn on the fly'.
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to travel for business up to 10% of the time.