Employment Type: Full-Time
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama focuses on the specific needs of pharmaceutical & biotech companies, delivering transformative business outcomes with our award-winning Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC).
LSAC provides customers with the ability to leverage advances in technology, AI, and precision medicine to connect, contextualize, and analytically converse with all their drug development data assets. It accelerates time to market and positively impacts patient lives. The combination of Saama's AI research, advanced technical & analytics capabilities, domain expertise across the drug development life cycle, and successful product co-development approach has made Saama a trusted partner and thought leader in the life sciences industry
Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future
* Manage the integration and feature sets of Saama's Life Science Analytics Cloud Marketplace app offerings with distributed internal app development teams and Saama partners
* Manage relationships with and work closely with customers and partners to define marketplace offerings and design integration and launch features
* Manage product roadmap, prioritize and groom the backlog of features for marketplace apps
* Write product requirement user stories for the engineering team to develop in an agile model
* Review, test and validate developed features to make them release certified
* Manage stakeholder expectations and communications on product feature readiness
* Package and document product features, create content for enablement, marketing and customer guides
* Be a product evangelist, speaking at conferences, demoing to customers and driving marketing messages
* Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
* Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
* Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
* Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
* Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
* Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholder's communication in both verbal and written communication.
* Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
* Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in relevant fields.
* 5+ years of detailed working experience in large distributed product platforms with hosted apps and SaaS subscription models
* Deep familiarity with clinical development data systems and processes and/or Real world Evidence (RWE) datasets
* Product management experience, bringing new and disruptive products to market
* Analytics and / or data modeling experience in clinical development domain is highly desirable
* Experience working with product engineering teams, agile development and product definition is a must
* History of blogging, publishing papers, speaking at conferences is very desirable
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
* This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.