Product Manager, Partner Integrations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Saama's Life Science Product Division builds Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning powered software to change the way pharmaceutical companies and CRO's conduct and manage clinical trials. Saama's Intelligence Clinical Cloud is the #1 AI-driven analytics and data management cloud solution in the industry and is purpose-built for sponsors and CROs.
* Perform industry research to identify clinical development analytics product opportunities
* Work closely with customers to understand pain points, define needs to design product features
* Manage product roadmap, prioritize and groom the backlog of features
* Write product requirement user stories for the engineering team to develop in an agile model
* Review, test, and validate developed features to make them release certified
* Manage stakeholder expectations and communications on product feature readiness
* Package and document product features create content for enablement, marketing, and customer guides
* Be a product evangelist, speaking at conferences, demoing to customers, and driving marketing messages
* Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
* Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
* Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
* Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
* Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
* Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
* Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
* Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in relevant fields.
* 5+ years of detailed working experience in clinical development data systems and processes, such as clinical operations, data management, risk-based monitoring
* Product management experience, bringing new and disruptive products to market
* Experience in working with partner organizations to integrate applications and data services with an analytics platform
* Expertise in data integration using APIs and file-based integrations
* Core expertise with creating integration specifications and API definition for app and data integration
* Analytics and/or data modeling experience in the clinical development domain is highly desirable
* Experience working with product engineering teams, agile development, and product definition is a must
* History of blogging, publishing papers, speaking at conferences is very desirable