Senior Financial Analys
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Financial Analyst
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Prepares invoices, funds expenditure reports and other reports as needed
* Prepares final close out invoices and interim rate variances
* Maintain orders log and backlog report and review cumulative billed spreadsheets
* Assist with task order pricing and review
* Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
* Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
* Prepares proposal cost development
* Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
* Create and provide the following to support management teams:
o Variance analyses
o Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC)
* Review subcontractor invoices; support Contracts department with funding and mods to subcontractors
* Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations required.
* Compliance with company policies and procedures
* Conducts periodic review and audits of purchase orders
* Assist with month end reconciliations including travel advances and subcontractor accruals
* Assist with proposal pricing and cost volume preparation
* Ability to work comfortably in a team environment, multi-task, and support concurrent requirements for different internal and external customers
* Demonstrated proficiency with Excel and Word
6-10 years experience preferred
Bachelors degree desired