Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is the leading nation-wide distributor of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid handling systems and expertise. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. We also serve the construction market through mechanical contractors.
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a competitive, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We strive to promote from within and value employees who contribute to our companys growth.
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative. In this position, you will:
* Provides excellent customer service by answering incoming customer calls, solving problems, entering orders and completing follow-up procedures
* Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning product inquiries into orders; suggests accessories or replacement items to customers.
* Writes bids and quotations when appropriate and performs follow-up procedures
* Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system
* Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure excellent account management and customer service for new and existing customers
* Supports Outside Sales in implementing sales and marketing plan.
* Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products
* Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
* Updates and maintains database
* 2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience
* Addresses customer concerns, demonstrates empathy, and consistently moves the customer towards commitment
* Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
* Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy
* Must be able to type 40 WPM
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent on successful completion of background investigation and drug screen.