Regional HR Representative
Compensation: $74,910.00 - $118,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
RSM’s unique approach develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997. Recently featured by NPR and the Atlantic magazine as one of the players in the “Math Revolution” and ranked one of the best schools in the world by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, RSM helps children of all levels build a solid math foundation and develop their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. For nearly two decades, RSM students have consistently achieved remarkable scores on standardized tests and in national and international math competitions, although attaining top test scores is just one of the benefits of our program. RSM helps students of all levels become more confident in math and develop a deeper understanding of the subject.
The Russian School of Mathematics is looking to hire a Regional HR Representative to facilitate HR processes in the California region and assist employees in the region regarding HR matters.
- Work with HQ HR to provide support to employees regarding onboarding, offboarding, company policies
- Work with HR to ensure employment life-cycle compliance
- Work with HR Benefits Specialist to conduct Benefit Education Services
- Participate in regional recruiting events to promote RSM to candidates (job fairs, open house)
- Support HR compliance efforts and audit
- Other Duties or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Human Resource department
- Technical skills and experience using data for reporting
- Highly skilled in using computer software and proven ability to learn new applications
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills
- High sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work cooperatively and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
RSM embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. RSM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.