Manager, Media Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Where You'll Be Working
We're RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It's a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You'll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and - we hope - stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates' lives and career growth.
* Professional Development
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Virtual Yoga and Meditation
Who You'll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you'll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Analytics and Media rockstars with a smart sense of humor. Your future work buddies include:
Media planners who you will help you gain an understanding of media strategy
An analytics leader who sees the forest through the trees BUT appreciates the trees too and all of the forest animals
What You'll Be Helping Achieve
The Analytics Manager will be responsible for measurement and analysis including goal-setting, client-facing dashboards, post-campaign recaps and interpretation and analysis of advanced analytical models. This candidate is someone who finds joy in interpreting data into thoughtful storytelling, has the tenacity to figure out the 'why's' and 'how's', and will mentor and develop of team of analysts while collaborating across disciplines. A background analyzing TV, digital, search, and social campaigns is ideal. 3-5 years of analytics experience.
What You'll Be Working On
* Consultative support of advanced analytical models
* Producing real-time performance reports tracking media campaigns across all media channels
* Client presentations interpreting media performance results
* Consultation on utilization of data sources/data integrations
How You'll Excel In Your Role
* Hands-on experience writing SQL for data querying
* Advanced in Microsoft Excel
* Experience working with advanced analytical models such as Marketing Mix Models and Multi-Touch Attribution
* Knowledge of dashboarding platforms: (Tableau, Datorama, Microsoft PowerBI)
* Familiarity with statistical methods along with AB and multivariate testing
* Background analyzing TV, digital, programmatic, paid search, paid social, and website performance
* Lead client presentations surrounding measurement and performance, add insight to data, and field strategic and technical questions
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, at RPA we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.