2022 - Summer - Consulting Intern - Data & Digital Services - D&A Business CPM Adaptive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Technology Consulting – Data Analytics – CPM Intern
We are offering a unique opportunity for an intern with a background in accounting and/or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to join our growing Technology Consulting Practice. This position is a client-facing role focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) services and products.
This intern will execute multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management and experience with Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, BI360, or other middle-market EPM tools to implement and support would be considered.
- Participate in all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
- Conduct training and prototype sessions
- Develop and present design documents based on their requirement to clients and manage the design of their EPM implementation.
- Manage project scope, tasks, deadlines, budgets and work with project team through EPM implementations
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting/consolidation
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able and willing to travel at approximately 35% of the time
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.