Termite Control Field Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Orkin is the leader in the pest control industry. Our purpose is to serve and help protect the world where we live, work, and play. Our Termite Control Field Service Technicians are committed to this purpose.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!! Just a can-do attitude that wants great earning potential!!! We offer extensive training for our Technicians who deliver valuable service to customers every day... but FOR APPLICANTS WITH AN ACTIVE TERMITE CONTROL LICENSE WE ARE OFFERING: $ Sign-on Bonus
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!
A Successful Candidate Will . . .
* Complete our award-winning paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a termite control service route
* Follow a route schedule within the assigned territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customer
* Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
* Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete termite management program
* Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall termite solution for each customer's needs
* Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your handheld device provided for speed and accuracy
* $ Sign-on Bonus for active Termite Control License
* Extensive paid training for our Route Service Specialist who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
* The opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity.
* Competitive pay with commission opportunity
* Company vehicle and gas card
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
* 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
* Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
* Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services.
* As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
* The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession-resistant line of business
* Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a federal drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
* Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
* Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
* Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
* Good work history
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills