Employment Type: Full-Time
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We're continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
This will be a remote work position until September of 2020. Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, with offices in Lake Mary, FL, Denver, CO, and London, UK.
About the role
We're looking for a Procurement Analyst to contribute to Robinhood's growth by ensuring Robinhood and its users get exceptional value from our vendors. As a Procurement Analyst, you will support the end-to-end procurement process for various business units throughout the company. We are looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with these business teams and also partner closely with Accounting, Legal, Risk, Finance and Procurement counterparts.
Your day-to-day will involve:
* Review & vet purchase requests to initiate the contract review & budget approval process
* Lead contract review process to ensure compliance and input from all relevant partners including Finance, IT, Legal, Infosec, Privacy and Risk
* Meet with business leaders and partners to understand their business needs and identify procurement and sourcing opportunities
* Conduct spend analytics across categories and business units
* Support procurement business processes design and improvement initiatives
* Support supplier management and procurement systems implementation
* Prepare and conduct supplier selection processes such as RFI, RFQ and RFPs
* Review and negotiate contract agreements
Some things we consider critical for this role:
* 2-5 five years of experience in a procurement role, focus on tech
* Knowledge across indirect procurement categories such as: professional services, office operations, marketing, SaaS, etc.
* Experience negotiating commercial contracts with suppliers
* Experienced leading and conducting supplier selection thru driven processes (RFI, RFQ, RFP)
* Experience with P2P systems such as ERP, purchase requisition modules, etc.
* Experience with procurement systems implementations
* Experience training and mentoring business partners on procurement processes
* Analytical skills, comfort with numbers and executive presentations
* Strong communication skills
* Effective problem solving, planning, and project management skills
* Ability to build/maintain strong cross-functional relationships
* College degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or related field
* Fintech industry experience
* General privacy knowledge on GDPR and CCPA
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We'd love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.