Content Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
* A Great Place to Work
* A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
* A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Senior Content Strategy Manager to drive content strategy for our Brokerage and Payments product organizations! This role will lead Content Strategists and grow the team as we debut more products in areas including 1) stock trading, market data, clearing, options, and balances; 2) onboarding, education, in-app communications, referrals/incentives; and 3) fraud and triage flows. You'll identify gaps within our existing products and find opportunities to better serve our current and future customers.
As a senior partner with a key leadership role in developing our content strategy and systems, you'll be particularly focused on enhancing in-app investor education, aiming for our products to meet ever-higher standards, and shipping compliant content. On a weekly basis, you'll lead Brokerage and Payments-specific product reviews and content strategy crit to develop and improve upon the team's skills, strategies, and output. You'll work cross-functionally with other product leaders, regulatory legal and compliance teams, operations, and customer support teams to develop the best processes that will allow us to deliver the very best experiences to our customers. Our leadership team will rely on this person to answer critical questions related to content in your specific areas of expertise.
The role suits those who have a bias toward action and impact and who are personally driven by Robinhood's mission. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading teams to craft compelling content that empowers people to understand public markets and the opportunities for investing.
What you'll do day-to-day:
* Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of Content Strategists
* Lead weekly product reviews for Brokerage and Payments products and drive content design strategy across all product areas in collaboration with cross-functional design and product counterparts
* Lead weekly Brokerage content strategy crit meetings to identify areas of improvement for brokerage and payment products
* Partner with and report to senior leadership as point of contact for regulatory issues
* Work with other cross-functional leaders to develop product priorities, needs, and resourcing
* Experience with a financial services/fintech company
* 5+ years of people management/senior leadership experience in both leader others while working closely with other senior partners
* 10+ years within content or UX writing space
* Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch
* Outstanding writing and editing skills and experience crafting content strategies and microcopy for UX flows
* Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics; experience conducting content and comparative audits
* Experience managing, crafting, and contributing to editorial guidelines that align with short- and long-term company goals
* Ability to embody the Robinhood voice and advocate for our customers
* Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
* Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
* Bonus points for working on financial literacy or investor education teams in the past
* FINRA Series 7 or 24
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.