Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
$20.90 to $24.20 hourly
We are working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Administrator to join our client's company on an ongoing, temporary-to-hire basis. Daily duties for this role will include visiting properties, conducting site inspections and working with onsite staff, leading and supervising on-site property managers and support staff, approving time off for direct reports, managing vendors, approving property specific invoices, managing capital improvement projects at portfolio properties, and corresponding with owners and residents.
What we are looking for:
• Responsible for assisting Property Manager with various duties.
• Oversee Accounts Receivable functions (delinquencies, late charges) using the system, Nexus.
• Review and proof all vender and tenant contracts.
• Verify and track tenant insurance.
• Provide assistance with tenant work orders as needed.
• Maintain and organize property files.
• Limited Accounts Payable functions – coding and checks.
• Assist with tenant events and anniversaries.
• Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Two (2) year's professional property management experience
• Awareness of Federal, State and City guidelines
• Must be proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must be knowledgeable w/Yardi software
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.