Employment Type: Full-Time
$18.00 to $21.00 hourly
An organization in the Healthcare industry is looking for an experienced Claims Administrator with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail for their Santa Barbra office. If you're interested in building your career as a part of a growing team, contact us today.
- Receives claims, confirms policy coverage and acknowledgment of the claim
- Determines validity and compensability of the claim
- Establishes reserves and authorizes payments within reserving authority limits
- Manages non-complex and non-problematic medical only claims and minor lost-time workers’ compensation claims under close supervision
- Communicates claim status with the customer, claimant and client
- Adheres to client and carrier guidelines and participates in claims review as needed
- Assists other claims professionals with more complex or problematic claims as necessary
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn rapidly to develop knowledge and understanding of claims practice.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.