Employment Type: Full-Time
$30.00 to $35.00 hourly
You are encouraged to apply to this new full-time role with one of our clients via Robert Half Finance and Accounting if you're a talented and eager Bookkeeper. As the Bookkeeper you will manage full cycle A/P, data entry, and cash applications. Together with, you will handle accounts payable, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and reconciliation. This role is best suited for professionals that are self-driven and organized. If that sounds like you, apply today! Located in Redlands, California, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening.
- Organize general ledger
- Direct monthly accounting close
- Check monthly accounting close
- Set up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable
- More tasks as requested
- Formulate cash flow projections, as needed
- Assemble sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Ready monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Competent in credit card management and reconciliation
- Update Accounts Payable
For immediate consideration, please contact your Robert Half Recruiter. If you are not currently working with a Robert Half Recruiter, please email yor resume directly to email@example.comJob Requirements:
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Adeptness in HR (Human Resources)
- Command of Sage 50
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of Spanish Language
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Experience with in-house payroll
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- 10+ years of related experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.