User Experience Designer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
User Experience Designer II (Temporary)
Robert Half is seeking a User Experience Designer II to be a part of the User Experience Design team. This team is responsible for design projects for the Colleague and Customer experience on desktop and mobile. The work produced by this team utilizes a range of design disciplines such as design sprint, user research, interaction/product design, and visual design.
In this role, you will be asked to work on specific product and feature capabilities that need to be solved. You will work with a Lead Designer ensure all design assets are delivered accurately and on time.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives and user goals
* Participate in brainstorming sessions or design sprints to come up with different design options
* Create and iterate design deliverables like wireframes, interactive prototypes and/or visual designs
* Solicit feedback on designs and provide constructive feedback for other designers
* Partner with Lead Designer to understand technical boundaries and terminologies to ensure developmental concerns are considered in the design solution.
* BA or equivalent in related fields
* 2-5 years of experience in User Experience Design (not limited to visual/graphic, interactive, product, user experience, user research)
* Demonstrated skills in task modeling, wire frame and user flow diagramming, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, product design, user centered design, usability methodologies, industry standards and trends
* Highly proficient in Figma or other design tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
* Good understanding of current web technologies
Other Essential Qualifications:
* Solid understanding on each phase of the UX process and have participated in end-to-end projects
* Excellent oral/written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with excellent time management skills
* Desire to work and collaborate with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
* All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/CV
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP