AI Research Scientist - Machine Learning & eXplainable Artificial Intelligence
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Conduct research and engineering in eXplainable AI (XAI) and machine learning for related business domains of autonomous driving, connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, IoT, car multimedia etc.
* Work with an international team of experts to transfer the results of advanced research to Bosch business units. When necessary, build prototypes to verify research ideas.
* Apply research results to real-world use cases with high quality implementation. Integrate the resulting systems/software into existing Bosch platforms.
* Actively scout for the latest technology and predict market trends by monitoring news, technical events and seminars.
* Provide expert opinions on relevant technology areas to management team to facilitate strategic planning, R&D roadmap development, and business investment.
* Summarize research findings in high-quality paper and/or patent submissions.
* Ph.D in Computer Science or related fields
* 3+ years of research experience or equivalent graduate research experience for eXplainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI), machine learning and deep learning algorithms & systems.
* Experience with one or more programming languages for machine learning applications (e.g. Python, C++)
* Strong publication records in top venues of machine learning, deep learning and computer vision (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, ICRL, CVPR, IJCV, AAAI, and TVCG);
* Deep knowledge in machine learning and deep learning, with applications to eXplainable AI, computer vision, high-dimensional data analysis, and event sequence mining;
* Familiar with one or more main-stream machine learning platforms (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn);
* Knowledge in full stack web development on both frontend (e.g., React, Vue.js, and D3.js) and backend (e.g., Flask, Django)
* Good communication and teamwork skills
* Good leadership skills to drive research topics.