HR Business Partner, Senior Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our people team is growing and we have a need for a senior-level HR Business Partner to be the bridge between HR, the business and other cross-functional teams, leading critical people and performance-focused changes that align with our strong company culture and values.
We're looking for an HR Business Partner who will partner closely with leaders across our business to align people and strategy. You will have an opportunity to drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Ripple's culture. As part of our People function, your #1 goal is to design, build and execute the talent strategy that drives our success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Be a trusted advisor, providing support from the executives to the employees within the teams that you own
* Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
* Execute global and local HR programs and processes (e.g., talent management, succession planning, performance management, development planning, compensation planning)
* Provide business leaders with data, findings, and recommendations of client organizations' 'health' by assessing trends in performance, span of control, employee engagement, manager feedback, attrition and turnover, etc.
* Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex; design and quickly implement solutions
* Collaborate with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class initiatives
* Coach and influence managers on how to build an amazing team
* Partner with our D&I team to effectively execute our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* 10+ years of experience in HR. Deep and progressive experience as a strategic HR Business Partner.
* Interpersonal skills: Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees. Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.).
* Change management skills: Ability to add value through change management; help pivot the culture and improve overall effectiveness of the business and teams.
* Resiliency: A successful candidate must be resilient in building relationships with the business executives, exerting pressure when pressure may be needed, but also choosing their priorities carefully. You are comfortable in ambiguity and can pull relevant components out of complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions - you know when to ask for help
* Analytical Skills: Comfort with data and using data to provide insights to help advise and influence business decisions.
* Project Management skills: establish project objectives, analyze data, prioritize responsibilities, execute project deliverables, track and measure to successful completion
* Bias for action: Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
* Competitive salary and equity
* 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
* 401k (with match), commuter benefits
* Industry-leading parental leave policies
* Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Employee giving match
* Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
* Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
* Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
* Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.