Associate Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come drive the social strategy for an innovative company in the blockchain/crypto space by joining our Integrated Marketing team as an Associate Social Media Manager. We're looking for a social media rockstar to come on board and take our social media engagement and community to the next level. This is a high impact, high visibility role that will work cross-functionally across the company and interface with Ripple leadership.
In this role you'll own and drive engagement across several audiences including financial institutions, developers, and more. The ideal candidate has experience with organic social content creation in a fast-paced environment, and a close attention to detail. This person is versed in emerging technologies and snappy writing, and is driven by a passion for connecting with different audiences through engaging storytelling.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Manage day-to-day activities and engagement across Ripple's corporate channels, developing a consistent voice, tone and personality across each channel
* Develop a long-term social media calendar for each of Ripple's key audience groups and schedule content in advance, aligning closely with Ripple's editorial calendar
* Work with our social listening agency to identify key moments to insert Ripple into the social conversation, and report on social listening insights to leadership
* Leverage data to build action plans around rapid response and influencer activation, collaborating with comms and executive social leads
* Partner with events team to amplify Ripple's presence and messaging at key events
* Work with cross-functional teams across the company to align on objectives, themes and messaging
* Create the strategy for expanding Ripple's social media presence into new social media platforms such as Twitch, Reddit and more.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Bachelor's degree
* 5-7 years of experience with social media management, content creation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with reporting and analytics
* Experience with SEO, Sprout Social (or similar tools like HootSuite), Twitch, Reddit and other platforms a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
* Competitive salary and equity
* 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
* 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
* Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Employee giving match
* Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
* Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
* Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
* Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.