Backend Engineer Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Want to change the way work...works? This is your moment.
RINGCENTRAL GLIP integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you'll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can't teach, is drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
- YOU HAVE A COMPETITIVE EDGE AND LIKE TO WIN . Here, you'll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it's a great way to experience the way we work.
- HYPER-GROWTH, FOR YOU AND YOUR CAREER. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
- MENTORS WHO ARE IN IT FOR YOU. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win, together.
FINAL INTERN APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 23, 2021
- Work closely with the team in getting new features done
- Bring fresh idea in the software development process
- Improve tests coverage