Senior Product Manager, Apps
Employment Type: Full-Time
Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we're a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Product Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Our Product team develops and leads features, interfaces, and designs that set our applications apart. You drive strategy and development and your technical expertise will help our platform deliver the look, feel, and function that redefines the way the world communicates.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Apps that will be responsible for driving the execution and roadmap that enable our global partners on our flagship native mobile and desktop RingCentral app. As part of this team, in the role of Senior Product Manager, you will have the responsibility for delivering major new features on mobile and desktop applications. You will be responsible to deliver a delightful and seamless user experience while having a keen understanding of the back-end server infrastructure involved.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
* Product owner of significant features of the unified RingCentral applications to enable our global partners to be successful. End to end delivery of customer visible features including planning, specification, orchestration, delivery, post-delivery metrics
* Specification of requirements for server-side functionality and APIs required for app features
* Collaboration with multiple geographically distributed PM and Engg teams
* Cross-functional collaboration with product, engineering, UX, partner teams
* 5+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product
* 2+ years of PM experience delivering delightful user experiences building web and mobile applications.
* 2+ years of experience in telephony or working with large enterprise customers is desirable
* Demonstrated end-to-end understanding on the client (desktop and mobile) and server of how SaaS applications work
* Software development background, especially in Cloud applications
* A KPI-driven mentality that focuses on delivering measurable success.
* Talent for taking input from various partners and distilling measurable plans.
* Ability to thrive in a startup environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
* Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
* User-focused problem solver with the ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
* Excellent written and presentation abilities
* Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
* Track record of leading the entire product life cycle
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
* Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs), and Commuter Benefits
* 401K match and ESPP
* Flexible PTO
* Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
* Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
* Pet insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
* Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation, and estate planning
* Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral's Product Management team works closely with our customers to define the real-world collaboration challenges people face, and help develop groundbreaking solutions to solve them. Together, we drive strategy and roadmaps to delight our current customers and win new market share. We care deeply about customer experience, understand that great products should solve real-world problems, and believe that saying 'no' is sometimes just as important as adding new features.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote, and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.