Product Manager, Subscriptions
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ring is looking for a Product Manager to join the Ring Subscriptions team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing solutions to support the growth of Ring Subscriptions. This includes working closely with engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with our business stakeholders to generate revenue streams. You will define the right structure, manage product roadmap, prioritization and end to end supporting tools.
* Take high level direction and turn a strategic plan into a tactical plan.
* Drive projects, product and feature launches with cross functional teams.
* Manage prioritization and trade-offs for customer experience, performance and features.
* Define, plan, and manage the roll out of features to support subscriptions.
* Manage day-to-day product owner tasks.
* Identify product innovation opportunities aligned with business priorities; build supporting business cases to pursue opportunities.
* Identify key performance indicators, strive for improvement, and communicate progress.· Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
* 3+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery
* 3+ years of experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
* 3+ years of experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
* 3+ years of experience working in subscriptions, billing, or payments
* 3+ years of experience managing a product roadmap by quarter and year· MBA or Master's degree
* Willing to learn new skills, different areas of the business, how the product fits into the bigger picture, etc.
* Demonstrated examples of leading a project from start to completion in a high growth environment
* Demonstrated examples of setting, managing and improving business KPIs
* Critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging senior executives
* Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external stakeholders
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.